Sunday, October 28, 2007

Da!


That's Danny's word. For EVERYTHING. Da! (A tree.) Da! (A Cheerio.) Da! (Daddy.) Da! (The cat.) Da! Da! Da!! Even when I hum him to bed at night, I "Da" to him. "Da-da-da! Da-da-da! Da-da-da-da, da-da-da!"


He's so darn cute though, that lil man. I just wanna squish him and his cute lil cheeks. It's amazing how much love you can have for someone that's only been in your life for 10 months! (Well, 19 if you really want to be technical!)



He's ALMOST walking, and I think that if he would let us try with him for a day or so, he would get it, but it's like as soon as he sees us both get down on the floor, he thinks that we should be there too. It's ok, as long as he is walking soon, it's ok. I'm in no hurry for my baby to not be a baby anymore, as it seems like this is the last "real" milestone before they hit toddlerhood, ya know? He's so sweet, laid-back, and such a good natured kid. I am one lucky momma.

No comments: