Friday, October 19, 2007

New teeth and doc appts

Each one of the kids are working on a tooth right now. Abby is getting her last canine (lower left) and Danny is getting his upper left tooth. So yeah, fun stuff. And on top of it, poor Abby has a terribly sore throat and an ear infection. Yes, another one. Needless to say, we are going to talk to the ENT (ear, nose and throat doc) soon to talk to them about tubes. Poor kid is having a hard time even hearing I'm sure.

I met the kids' pediatrician yesterday. VERY nice lady. I really like her. Seems like the very classic, no nonsense, very down to earth kind of grandma type doc. Love it.

I met my therapist today too. Very nice guy. :)

It's also been brought to my attention that people have thought that in my last post that I have been "homeless" in my life as in no place to sleep. I guess that I should have clarified and said that I have moved a lot....especially in the last few years and have been between homes and had to sleep in hotels and such. Make sense now?

Oh, and I got a new carrier for Danny and we LOVE it. It's a Moby (http://mobywrap.com/) and funny story.....we went to the store to try it on to see if it would work for us, and I get all wrapped up in it in the store. I walk over to get Danny, wrap him all up, let go, and no lie, he lets out the hugest, calmest sigh, like, ahhhh, I was *so* meant to be here! We went for a walk today in it, and he just sat in it and talked the whole time.....he LOVES it!! As soon as I stop, he gets all antsy....lol

No comments: