Monday, April 7, 2008

No word yet!

But I am hoping today. They give you a call 72 hours before the actual welcome home ceremony to tell you when it is, so I am hoping that today is the day!

It's just so stressful not knowing. There's no deadline. There's no, "Ok, I can wait to mop the floor/make the sign/iron my dress until Wednesday because he'll be home on Thursday" kind of thing, ya know? I'm not good with open ends. I need to have deadlines, so I can wait until the very last minute, stress myself out, and arrive half dressed, red-faced, with the kids crying cuz momma was yelling at them to "HURRY UP!" lol

That, and I want to spend some time with him before I have to go to work, ya know? Not that I don't mind doing it all, it'll just be nice to have someone take out the trash besides me. (I HATE taking out the trash!) It'll be nice to be able to run to the store after the kids go to bed at night. To have someone lift heavy things.

Oh, a girl can only dream!

No comments: