Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dan-yo!

Abby has been taking it upon herself to be Danny's second mom. Poor kid.

And not only that, but she INSISTS on calling him Daniel. But she has a hard time saying Daniel, so it comes out more like "Dan-YO!" It's quite entertaining.

And Danny is teething. Hard core. It's like his saliva spicket is set on full blast, and he forgot how to swallow. Yummy.

Roland should be home soon. I am trying to prepare for that. Both mentally, and trying to get all of the things done that I said that I would while he was deployed. So far so good! lol

I also got a new job. I will be working on post at the local hospital here. I am excited, but scared honestly! It's been over TWO years since I last worked!

Well, that is all for now, but I will try to catch you all up soon!

No comments: