Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter:)




First, I have to apologize. For some reason, I can't get the pics to flip correctly. Ugh.
Well, Easter got off to a....well....rather icky start....


I wake up to Danny talking-normal occurance. I know that this is going to change when I go back to work, but for now I just let everyone sleep until someone wakes up and decides that it is time to get up, which is usually around 8. So, I get out of bed, and walk into Danny's room to see him COVERED in boogies. Snot. Nose phleghm. Whatever you want to call it. Yum.


I knew that Abby was getting a cold yesterday, and they are both teething molars. Two of Abby's are through, one is almost through, and one is just being a pain. Two of Danny's are working on it, and well I'm sure that there are more behind them. Yay. Well yesterday she started getting stuffy, and ALL day today they were both whiney. But hey, life could be worse. At least I HAVE 2 kids to "complain" about.


And, here are the long awaited pics of Abby's dress that I made. I will have to take more later as these didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. We also had our friends the Allens over so the little boy in the pics are their little one:)




And don't be fooled by the size of Danny's shoes in these pics. They are technically 6 1/2's, but for some reason they are more like 8 1/2's. The poor kid had a hard time walking in them. I guess that that is what I get for just buying them without trying them on! (But hey, they were on sale!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!

Becky <---can't log in right now.